1) Q: How can I contact customer service?
2) Q: How do I request a catalog?
3) Q: How can I become a member?
4) Q: Where are your Washington, D.C. stores?
1) Contacting Customer Service. You can contact customer service by calling 1-800-555-2451. Operators are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
2) Catalog Requests. To request a catalog please go our CONTACT US page. Choose “Catalog” from the drop down menu and supply us with your mailing address in the “comments” field. One will be mailed to you.
3) Membership. The association does not have a membership program.
4) Visit our Washington, D.C. gift shops. We have three gift shops locations. One at the Decatur House historic site, 1610 H Street, NW between 17th Street, NW and Connecticut Ave. A gift shop around the corner from Decatur House at 740 Jackson Place, NW which is on the west side of Lafayette Square across from the White House. And a gift shop in the National Park Service White House Visitor Center which is located in the Department of Commerce building at 1450 Pennsylvania Ave., NW between 14th and 15th Streets, NW.
Store hours are: Decatur House Shop – Monday through Friday 10 a.m. unit 5 p.m. Jackson Place Shop – Monday through Friday 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. (Both shops are closed on holidays). The Visitor Center shop is open seven days a week from 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. (Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day).